Thursday, August 23, 2007

blogging at 12:55 am

So it's been a while since I've been on this thing. Hmm can I say a few weeks. so much has happened. Things with the business and then going out of town for a few days.

Okay summary:

Grand Opening Event 08/11/07
GREAT TURN OUT! Thank you to all who came and participated in our raffle. Thank you for all those who made things happen. To all who helped clean up before the event, to all who helped keep the event running smooth. It was so stressful but totally worth it. We had a total of 90 people enter the raffle, and approximately more to just show up. We had a live DJ, the food catered, a monster truck bounce house, and like 8 cars to show.
We raffled out free services. Free oil changes, our BG products that ranged from 89.99 to 139.99 and a FREE i-Pod. SO it was great.

Speaking of which I need to send out those coupons to the customers that won the grand opening event prizes.

Isabella's bday party 08/12/07
We were soooo tired. Well I know I was. I just wanted to sleep all day. We were late to Belly's bday party, which I felt bad for but dude seriously I was pooped. And it was nice to see Oliver and Joce for like the whole weekend. They came to our G/O event and then went to Belly's bday party. I thought i had seen a ghost cause Joe & Eileen were there.

Okay falling asleep goodnight...TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments: