Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Working from home

It was nice to be home pretty much all day today. I was able to work on some things from the shop like inputting stuff into QB and I'm now going to be doing the taxes for this quarter. It's a lot of paperwork to go over, but no one else is gonna do it.
I know I have to challenge myself and get all of these things done. It's tiring and overwhelming to look at all the paperwork in front of me, considering I do want to finish up some stuff in the house. I also have to finish up my scrapbook for Isabella. UGGGH! Xmas is like in 5 days or something. I know I can probably finish it in like a day so I will take care of it hmm..tomorrow maybe.

It was cold and rainy today so I'm glad I didn't have to stay at the shop. I'm just glad this USB flash drive worked! Woohoo! The last time I tried one that Noel had and it didn't want to upload right. Weird, but I figured I'll get one for the shop so I can bring it home and work on it.
Okay break is over. Back to work!

No comments: