Sunday, December 07, 2008

Arden Change

So it's been three weeks now that I've been back to work. I'm starting to get back into the routine of getting up early in the morning and making coffee, eating breakfast, shower, change, make-up then go. I'm also trying to get back into the grove of running. It's hella cold outside, but I gotta do it! My motivation: getting back into my "skinny" jeans haha.

Well, I can't even believe that X-mas is like in 5 days yikes! Soooo not ready. We'll I'm aiming to get the Xmas shopping out of the way tomorrow. Got some done this evening which was crazy. We went to Arden Mall, and man has it changed! There's A/X there now, Kate Spade, and Juicy Couture. They also moved GAP and BeBe. I think there were other stores, but those are the ones I remember. I'm hella excited there's a Kate Spade store there. Not to many people wear Kate Spade but I like her bags cause they're not to expensive, and they're cuuute. Maybe, I'll save for this bag that I saw there.

I'm hoping I get everything I need to get done before it's too late. Most important thing is getting the gifts for the kids. Adults...you guys just get a Merry Christmas greeting and a hug! Sorry guys, Santa's broke.

We're having our Xmas party tomorrow, we're also doing a white elephant. I think that'll be a lot of fun. Till next time. I'm getting hella sleepy...............

No comments: