Thursday, July 02, 2009

Many Changes

Man it's been forever in a day!! Well, since I've been on this blog. I've been so busy w/ work and kids..plus we have no internet after we moved. Yea, I know I totally miss the internet, but its all good. We'll get it later.

Anyways, so I know I haven't mentioned it on the blog last time. But we are now expecting our 3rd child. Yup..Baby number three is on its way. I'm due sometime in November. They said it was around the 29th, but knowing my kids they won't come on time. They seem to like to come early.

That's one change. Another one, if I haven't mentioned it was that we moved out of Lisa's house and got our own. Renting for now, but it's all good. It's a place of our own. So we haven't completely unpacked but, we've moved everything out of storage and most of everything out of Lisa's house.

Other changes..AJ's going to be going to school this fall. Woohoo!! I can't believe how big he's gotten. Kindergarten already. I can't wait to go on his first day of school.

Changes at work. We have a new ASM. He's cool. Younger guy, he's pretty funny though. Marina's getting married this month. Lyla had her baby and was on leave. And...hmm...then branch totally looks different. New paint. A wall. Hours have changed on Saturdays. All kinds of stuff. I'm just very grateful to be working.

Other than that, it's different from having one to two kids. Man do they keep me busy. And to think there's another one coming. Oh mun! Well..till next time. Hopefully not to long.

1 comment:

ashley said...

congrats on #3!!! are you working for wf again?