Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pregnancy Pains

I am sooo done being pregnant. Seriously..this is it for me. I hate it that I've been on bed rest now for two frikkin weeks..Yup, dr put me on bed rest cause of my past preterm labor history. Ugh!

Well, I can't wait to go back to work and say, aight I need to get back to work. I don't mind being home since AJ just started school and all, but man. I miss work. As crazy as that sounds.

I just don't like this uncomfortable feeling anymore. The unable to sleep at night because I swear it takes forever to find a position to sleep. The wanting to eat certain things, that for some reason at this point still make me nauseas (ok I know that's not spelled right). And I'm tired of my bella band, and wearing maternity clothes. I just would like to get back in my regular clothes and be thinner again. UGh!

Well, I have like three more months go to. So I'm hoping I make it very close to term so I won't have any issues w/ work and the baby. And yes, I am aiming to go natural again. NO epideral for me. I'm way to scared to not feel my legs or bottom half.

No comments: