Monday, October 05, 2009

32 Weeks and 1 day

So I am very happy I did not give birth on my birthday. I was in the hospital last week to stop preterm labor. I was in the hospital for 4 days. Yup pretty much all week. Had to get the steriods for baby's lungs, magnesium sulfate to stop the contractions, fetal monitoring for all day and all night. I dilated to 4 cm 70% efaced and -3. So I'm still at 4 cm, water is still in tact and I was stable enough to go home.

Yesterday was mine and AJ's 5th bday. I was so nervous that I was going to completely lose my bday if I popped on my bday. (of course that would totally be the odds) But I didn't woohoo. So we didn't do much, just had a gathering at Lisa's house and the kids played a little bit at Strikes in Elk Grove. I wanted to have a bday party for him, but knew I wouldn't have the energy for it.

Anyways, I'm hoping I make it close enough to my due date which is Nov 29th. Part of me just wants to have this kid already. I just don't like feeling uncomfortable anymore. Getting up in the mid of the night to use the restroom, just getting up from the couch and bed. I'm just tired. But as long as I make it 34 weeks then we are in the clear.

All I know is after this baby is born, I won't be getting any kind of sleep. It's okay I know it will be worth it.

1 comment:

ashley said...

another baby?! congrats! i miss you!