Monday, October 12, 2009

Ready to go

I am so ready to go home. I've been here since Thursday and nothing has changed. I started to get heart burn last night and thought that today was the day. Nope I was wrong. I'm still at 6 cm, started to have contractions but they have subsided.

I'm just waiting for the docs to do their rounds and hopefully they say go home on bed rest. It does suck to be here and nothing progresses. A part of me just wants to have this kid already. I know holding off as long as possible will be the best thing, but I dont know when he decidess to come or not. Its crazy cuz I was here last week at 4 cm and back again at 6. Watch me be back here next week then be at 8. Its just frustrating.

Well I miss the kids, my bed, the dogs, and my tv, We'll see what they say. They should be comng in soon,

No comments: