Sunday, October 22, 2006

Little Calistoga Day Spa

Best Friends $ 239.00
Includes a package for two with an herbal jet spa, 1 hr treatment including a fully body massage, face pampering and lunch from Ricks' on 2nd

I just came home from our treatment day spa w/ Jaymi. It was absolutely worth the drive and the time!!! I am totally impressed w/ them! It was soooo relaxing and I can't wait for another one. I think I'm planning on taking mom there. Plus we had a really great dinner/lunch.

Well, we started off the day by having some coffee at Its a Grind down the street, and I got my white choc mocha w/ peppermint, non fat milk pls. and then headed to Antioch. We took I-5 and then to 12 and then to 160. Its like right by the water. It's really nice though. Our appt was at noon so we got there a lil early. I kinda wish the shops around there were open, but they werent they were all closed on Sundays. I definetly have to go on a Sat. we went walking around for a lil bit to see if we would see anything open, and all we saw were people waiting for the am-trak.
then the treatment began.

The tubs were right next to each other so we both enjoyed an herbal spa treatment, with bubbles..and a very relaxing eye cooler. then had our facials..and that exfoliation treatment was sooo good! the mask came right off. then came the massage. OMG! i've never had one w/ warmed mineral rocks on my bag, and lemmie tell you! it was sooo relaxing, i was falling asleep.
it was great, she hit all the right points.

after that, had lunch/dinner at Humpries which is down the street. It was pretty pricy considering we got there by the time they started serving dinner (2:30) which was odd because i swear dinner starts around 4ish. all good, Jaymi was irritated w/ the hostess, not a very good one. she kept having deedee moments and didnt' know where to sit us cause we got there around 2: 20 and she didnt give us a menu to look at or offer us water while we were waiting...its okay we were soo full though. the calamari was the BOMB! and clam chowder yum!

and now back to reality. tuan and aj are at the pumpkin patch w/ Lisa and the kids so time for me to take a nap. too relaxed to do anything, yet i'm up enough to type this hehe

No comments: