Tuesday, September 26, 2006

LORI turned 30!!! Happy Bday sis!!!

Well, it was yesterday and she did turn 30! i haven't seen her and Dru for a while, so its always nice to see them. She's all baby, I can't wait till Leah comes to this world. Well, we went there around 3ish cause we went to the city first and then bought some Dianda's (best italian cake yum!) and brought them some. Plus, Bubba went to get his fenders..
Then we hung out for about 30 mins or so, and went to dinner at a buffet off of Stevenson Creek Blvd, i think that's the exit. It was pretty good! hella food! I didn't eat rice, aren't you proud of me?!? everything was hella good except this one pork thing. it looked like lechon kawali but it soooo wasn't. i guess that's what you anticipate since its chinese/japenese food. sushi was ahrite, not dry but really small. steak was really yummy!
then we came home around 1230is i felt really bad, cause bubba wanted me to drive and i was soooo sleepy. i was knocked out. so we slept in today.
so that was Sunday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!

today:
got up and watched Backyardigans w/ AJ
he took a nap and did some cleaning, the usual bathroom, kitchen, fed the dogs type of deal
then Tuan went to work for a lil bit, had some PDIs to do..woohoo extra money for me!
(maybe I'll get my Dyson vacuum for my bday) hahaha
and had a great dinner this evening, AJ's at grandmas house

we went for a ride for a lil bit, it was sooooo much fun! the wind in my face, i tried the oshit strap but Tuan didnt like it. he prefers me to hold on to him (time to say awww) I can't wait to get my own gear! gotta wait though, not major priority. so I'm looking forward to getting a jacket, gloves, and my own helmet. A DOT approved and a novelty one. we went down bradshaw and then left on calvine all the way to Franklin..it was great!

other than that had a laxed day...i didn't get to take a nap. oh well, there's always next time. AJ's at mom and dad's house since she's off tomorrow. i'm soo not looking forward to work tomorrow, it'll be hella busy! Kat said that SLA's are like 58 something sooo not good, no exception time forreal!

alright, times a tickin time to sleep! and 8 days and counting I'll be the big 25!

No comments: