Thursday, June 21, 2007

Overwhelmed

I am hoping to later on blog about overcoming being overwhelmed. There's a lot that I need to do ASAP. I need to first get my resume going and update it. I mean I have the basic stuff, but I need to get things updated as far as things that I've accomplished yada yada..and I need to start looking around. I'm not going to say much here, some already know the situation and others dont. I'll keep it that way for now. And TOMORROW I need to call HR Wells to cash out my 401k...I know I'll get taxed later, but that's something for me to worry about later. Not now. Hmm..I have to get the shop's manual thing going. If I can only create a VL (virtual library) for the shop, that would be great but I know that costly. So I have to print or type up a manual for how to do things up front.
I've learned a lot though, as far as Quickbooks Pro and just doing batching out stuff at the end of the day. I'm hoping it gets busy soon. I know I need to get files going, so I have to be there at the shop early. I have to file the Inc papers and insurance disclosures that were given to us. That's a must!

Well, other than that its different to be home in the evenings. Something I'm soooo not used to. I will eventually cause more than likely my next shift will be during the day. Well, more later. Gotta jam!

No comments: