Friday, March 28, 2008

Time for Myself

It's been so hectic and stressful lately that I don't know if I'll have time for myself.
Sometimes, as bad as this sounds, its like I forget that I'm 5 months pregnant. I've been running around for the past three days to appointments. On Wed an appt for babysteps at UCD, Thurs my prenatal appt w/ high risk at UCD, and today appt for Harley's ears in El Dorado Hills. My patience lately has really been put to the test. Cause along with the appts is AJ.
I always have to tell myself that God can't give me something I can't handle..but why is it lately it feels real hard. Am I envious of some things? Is something missing? I don't know.
I've also been stressed with the house. I'm debating about looking for another job, cause I don't know if I can just let this happen the way its going. Or do I just hang tight with the shop. I'm afraid that if I start working somewhere that its a negative for me to just suddenly go on leave in like 4 months. Or maybe sooner cause I'm high risk.
I'm trying my best to just relax. If only someone can do it for me. But I know I need to do it for myself and the baby.
Vacation sounds like a good idea right now..if only the money was there to have one.

No comments: