Saturday, April 12, 2008

Baby Shower Event coming soon

Okay, so it's Saturday and I'm in Millbrae...I've been meaning to figure out a time when I can get all info together for my baby shower and I finally am able to now...hehe.

Well today is actually Dru's bday bash at Blush, and originally I was just going to stay home with AJ and Anthony was just going to ride his bike out. Well, change of plans. Mom called earlier and said she was going to be in town and was going to pick up AJ. Soo..hmm, should I stay home alone, nah. Anthony said I can just go and hang out..and here I am. Well they just left and I'm at the telly. It's kinda cool cause I can actually get some things done.

So back to baby shower stuff. Joce is going to throw me one in Stockton. I'm sooo excited! I didn't get a chance to have a shower for AJ so now I get to have one. It's so funny cause I was ready to throw one for myself. I've thrown several before so I already knew what I wanted etc.

Well, she's going to help with the main dishes and we get to have the party in her new landscaped backyard...Can't wait. Of course it's going to be co-ed. It's much more fun that way.
I just have to figure out what games to play of course.

Food is pretty much figured out. Hmmm..decor, I have to see what theme I want. And Tuan and I have to register at Target soon. Maybe next weekend. Cause I need to get the invitations out. Oh, this whole baby thing is now starting to get exciting.

No comments: