Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Registries Complete

I have been meaning to get my registry done for my baby shower since last week. I finally was able to do them today. (Sigh) I think this is the first time I had the invitations out before completing the registry.

I didn't register for to many things. I might even delete some things from the registry. I know that I just had to scan what was really important vs. just "cute". I'm just really glad I found the stroller that I wanted. And it's at Target!! It's a dual stroller and it's inexpensive. I really hope I get it (hint hint) to anyone reading this. ;)

Well, I know that it's important to make sure I get the stroller, the car seat, and the play pen with the changing table. For me that seems to be the most important. I mean of course there's the pampers, the batch tub, etc..but I need a car seat to get around. A stroller to push around while I'm getting around...and the play pen to have downstairs.

Now that the registies are over, gotta order the cake...this time I'm wanting to get it made.

No comments: