Friday, April 25, 2008

Paying Attention


Ugh...first blog for the day and it's a frustrating one. So there's a light where the new Grant Line/99 construction where you go over the over pass. There is a sign indicated above and the light is green and the ARROW on the light is telling you to go STRAIGHT. So I'm on my way to the shop and there's a Honda accord in front of me signaling to turn left, where HELLO it clearly says not to. So a tow truck in front of her turns and she can't so she goes straight. I had my window rolled down already prior to us stopping at the light. I hate it when people talk shit and it's there fault and their windows closed. Ugh..I mean, it's bad enough I had to be somewhere but not paying attention to signs and causing traffic is another thing. I mean, c'mon now. It says NO LEFT TURN. Like two bleepin signs. People who don't pay attention while they're driving should not be driving at all.

No comments: