Tuesday, April 22, 2008

San Francisco

Lately we've been going to the city. It seems like something's always coming up. It's crazy! It started with our anniversary, and then weekend after weekend..we're there.
After our anniversary in March, we had to go back and drop off Tita Teresa's car to her cause we had it for a week for Anthony to fix. Then, John's in-laws car needed a tranny..and then, Drew's Bday party @ Blush, then Kaitlyn's Bday and then John and Vanessa's Baby Shower!

So far this weekend, we have nothing planned. Well, I plan on getting things done for the baby shower coming up next month. But it's been cool just going to the city and just hanging out.
We've decided that this month, or no later then next month we'll be getting Fastrac. It's soo worth it and it doesn't expire.

Anyways, on Sunday after the baby shower we were trying to get some cakes at Dianda's but they weren't giving out any of the good ones. I didn't want to just come home and bring brownies. So Tuan decided to take us to Old Navy down town and we got a few things. I don't think I've ever been there. We also walked around Nordies for a lil bit, didn't buy anything. Just looked around. All I know is when I'm ready to go shopping, I'll be back there.

Well, in San Fran that is!

No comments: