Sunday, March 08, 2009

Home sweet Home

So we went driving around last week on Thursday during AJ's therapy session just to look to see if there was any house available. There was one house we found off of Calvine Rd which is on land. We called the number and the guy met us in like 20 mins. We were only inquiring to see about how much he needed down and he ended up letting us look at the property.

It's not the best..but it's a fixer-upper. I totally want to move into it. Needs lots of cleaning and maintaining. But its okay. It's on farm land. We can have the dogs and Tuan talked to him about our situation. I mean, it's a deal. But just gotta get the deposit together. Maybe I'm just dreaming and hoping..cause I've been thinking about it since we've seen it. We'll see though.

Cross my fingers...

If it's not meant to be..then we'll have to look around again within the next few months. I'm so ready to get outta his sis house. I kinda want to do it before she goes into labor.

No comments: