Wednesday, March 04, 2009

March begins..

So it's like 3:53 AM Wednesday morning, and I am soo awake right now. I really don't know why. I'm probably going to regret this later, but oh well.

I haven't been online other then to do banking so I figured might was well blog. :)

Well, it's officially March. I swear, I went from blogging every now and then almost every day to once a month. Anyways, our anniversary is this month and I've been planning it since Jan to see where we're going to eat etc etc. I already have where we're going to stay so I'm excited about that. We'll be staying at the Hyatt by Pier 39. It's the one off Embarcadero (the one where the Equinox) use to be. So I can't wait to see it.

I haven't figured out where to eat yet. Anthony doesn't want to be on a schedule so I figured I might just look around and see where we can eat as far as get ideas, then I'll decide to make reservations. I know we'll be gone the morning of Saturday. I had to plan it where we have someone to watch the kids cause Glo has school Fri and Sats. So we'll be staying in the city on Sat and coming back the evening of Sunday. I'm really excited cause I'll also be off on the Monday. Woohoo. Long weekend for me. Something I haven't really had in a while.

Back to March...

Well, it's Lent and I have decided to give up two things. Which are really going to be hard for me but so far so good.
1. NO rice
2. I can't purchase any book until after Lent.

OMG. This is going to be hard for me. Well, the NO rice part I can live with. I think it's the purchasing of the books that's going to be harder for me. I swear I buy at least one book when I get paid. I know I've been reading like crazy book to book back to back. And I hate borrowing books. I want to be able to keep my books and have them on my book shelf. But yea, so I'm hoping nothing good comes out, and if they do gotta wait till after Lent.

No comments: