Thursday, March 01, 2007

blog 2: OT

Oh my!! The night before AJ got hospitalized I worked a 12 hour shift and I was sooooo out of it! I know I'm going to be working more OT soon, but man, its just tiring sometimes. Especially when you have some people at work who just don't make any sense. And Customers..OMG!!

I know its tax season, but seriously, one thing I've learned dealing w/ business customers all day long is the businesses that fail are the ones who don't manage their account. We have people that call in for statements from like 2003, okay that's soooo four years ago...Why? You may ask. Because they're being audited.

Well, last Wednesday I was so out of it and so worn out that I had to get off the phone. I thank Shawn so much for noticing too. I mean, yeah its not to bad w/ being on the phone, but sometimes it just gets to you. I seriously wanted to start looking for another job. I'm just starting to get bored w/ everything. I do mail, I take calls, I sell sell sell, and blah blah blah. I'm not to happy w/ where I'm at so..I guess that can add up to things. But what can I do.

The business should be up and running crossing fingers hopefully in April. So as soon as that's going maybe I can be a stay at home mom. Key word: MAYBE.

No comments: