Thursday, March 01, 2007

blog 3: Moving

Yes, we'll be moving in approx three weeks, it could be sooner, but we'll see. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. We haven't mentioned it to anyone yet, so if you guys are reading this well you found out.
This time though I'm looking forward to actually having a house warming and getting the house blessed. We've been looking for some furniture to put in our dinning room, cause now we have a dinning room versus this house we're in now no dinning room. Plus, a couch. We're in so much need of a new couch. We've found a few that we liked..But I think we'll do the move first.

Color scheme: neutral colors and light colors. I know that we'll be painting one of the rooms upstairs, cause its pink. Yup, not cute. Its the guest bedroom and we want it to look nice. And our room, I don't remember if it was painted so gotta paint that. Oh and take out the mirrored closets, not to fond of those.

I have so many ideas that I know I have to wait till we move. I know we should have taken more pictures, maybe we can see the house one more time before we move in.
Sad thing is I'll totally miss our neighbors Chris and Janet. They're the best neighbors ever!!
But we'll totally keep in touch. Maybe even have a lunch thing date thing w/ them once and a while.

So our new neighbors will either love us or hate us. We have two big dogs, a loud harley davidson, and two young people who like to have guests over. :)

No comments: