Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Edit in the New Years Resolution

Well, I know I posted info on a new years resolution/goal whatever you want to call it. But there might be some slight changes to them. I have to figure in time now with the goals that I placed aside.

Weight Loss:
Okay so I'm still working on that. It's a little hard, but I know I have to continue moving daily even if it's a 30 minute walk. I don't want to just sit here and do nothing. We were suppose to go and walk after we got home from the shop, but there's a really cold breeze outside, so Anthony doesn't want to take AJ out along with the dogs.

Books:
I'm going to be getting into different kinds of books I think. I was looking around for more motivational books, and healthy cook books. I know you don't really read cook books, but I know that I will need to change my diet.

Hmmm..Organization:
This will have to start from home and then to the shop. I've been doing a lot of filing lately, and I know I have to re-file some things here at home. I don't know what happened to me. I use to be really really organized, and I fell off a little bit. Stress maybe? Well, all I know is that's going to change as of yesterday!

No comments: