Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year

So it's 2008! Hmm..going back to my last years resolutions, i don't think i did so well. This year has to be different, well I really don't have any excuses. All I know is this year things have to change. I've been home sick lately and just thinking about a lot of things. As far as my health, my education, and my life at being 26. I know I definetly am getting in the mode to get fit. I really want to get a membership at 24 hour fitness. I think Anthony and I are going to go there this weekend, to see what they can offer to a small business.
I really want to go back to school. I am planning on taking one accounting class this coming semester. I have to see if it's still avaiable. And work, I received a call today through Citigroup about a possible interview. I haven't called back yet, and am debating if I should call back tomorrow. I have to go over it with Anthony.

Well, so far what I would like to have accomplished this year is:
1. take at least one class for the shop
2. start "date night"
3. LOSE 20 LBs minimum.
4. Be able to run/jog 5 miles straight without stopping by the end of the year
5. read 5 NEW books, related to my age or just being a woman
6. Stay organized!

Well, I know that pictures have not been updated for a while. I hope to do that soon.
Welcoming 2008, I hope this is a great year!

No comments: