Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New mop..

I went to Wal-Mart today to get a space saver heater, and found a little one. It only warms up a small section of the front shop, but it works for now. So I wasn't going to buy anything else, but I figured I get a new mop. I couldn't find the refill for the mop for Mr. Clean, so I saw an all in one deal which had the bucket, the mop, and the wringer in the bucket.

So I used it this evening to clean up the kitchen floor. I loved it! Hahaha. I know that seems so lame, it's a mop so what?!? But I have this thing with cleaning and making sure my kitchen, bathroom floors are clean.
It's all apart of my whole new years resolution, to stay organized. And to stay organized, we must stay clean! I hella enjoyed mopping the kitchen floor. Afterwards, it looked soooo clean.
Hahaha.

Silly things we do to amuse ourself.

So goal(s) for tomorrow:

- Wake up early enough to cook a spam & egg breakfast. Yum!
Or better yet, even enjoy a bowl of cereal.

- Send out warranty cards for the shop.

- Complete all filing so paperwork from last week is out of the way.

- Make car payment, do some bill pay. Utilities are coming to be due.

- Get all laundry put back after work. Finished most of it today, finish the rest tomorrow.

- Buy a NEW planner from Staples, since Wal-Mart didn't have the one I get annually.

Goodnight...

No comments: