Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, now what kind of ticket do you want?

Yay, so today is mine and AJ's bday. What a day so far.

Well the cops gave me a ticket. Elk Grove's finest! I was driving the mercedes, and since its from Vegas the windows are tinted, theres no front lic plate, and i guess ins expired on 09/11. And so I'm on my way to dropping off a customer (EGAC customer shuttle) and then by Wal-mart, there's a cop bike puts his lights on.

What sucks too is the window doesn't roll down, so I have to open the door. He was like you can stay in the car, and I'm like well, I can't roll the window down. So then he's writing the ticket..and then realizes its my bday. So he says, I hate to give this to you (i'm thinking why give it to me at all) but which ticket do you want? So I choose the insurance one, since i'm just waiting for the paperwork. Uggh! Happy Bday from the cops.
I get a ticket on my bday along w/ a customer in the car. My oh my!

No comments: