Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fog Willow Pumpkin Patch

Well we went to the pumpkin patch today and AJ was sooo scared! It's connected to a farm, so every time the cow mooed he started crying. But he liked the bunnies and the pigs he actually touched the goat. So it was cute to see him try to not be so scared. We purchased his first pumpkin. Last year, I wasn't there when he went to the pumpkin patch. I was working. It's so nice now to just be home with him and enjoy the things like going out on activities.
We also got to ride on the tractor train which goes around the whole pumpkin patch and farm. Maybe next year we'll go to the corn maze. We'll see.
I forgot my camera so I didn't get a chance to take pictures. Ning brought hers so can't wait to upload those and put them online. There was a section where you stick your head out and you're one of the farm animals, and he totally did not want to take that picture. He started crying and screaming. He didn't even want to be put down. AJ is such a cry baby. So I guess until he's 5 he'll be scared of everything.. haha i'm so mean, I know.

No comments: