Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Clean House

So all day today I took advantage of AJ being w/ mom and dad while I cleaned house. I'm pretty tired! I wanted to go shopping earlier but I said nevermind. Plus we have our trip this coming weekend. This weekend we're going to Disneyland!!!
So I wanted to make sure that before we left that the house would be clean. I mean who would want to go on a trip and come back home to a dirty house! I know I wouldn't. So now I'm just finishing laundry. I started packing for this weekend, but I know that I have to rearrange some things before I know I'm completely packed. I got the important stuff ready to go.
I checked the weather for this weekend in Anaheim and it said 60s to 70s. So I know for sure gotta pack a jacket. I debating if I want to go and get a fleece fit from Old Navy. I want to be comfortable while I'm walking around.
Well, I finished cleaning most of the house, except for the vaccuming upstairs. I need to finish cleaning the bathrooms and the rooms. I know, why am I totally blogging about cleaning, I think it's just cause I'm tired. It was nice to clean without any interruptions. Not that AJ is an interruption, but I got to vaccuum without him freaking out and I got to clean the kitchen floor with bleach..etc.

But I have sooo sad news... find out on my next blog!

No comments: