Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Flood!

OMG! Well, on Sunday Anthony took the filters for the pool out to clean them up, and I guess he forgot to turn off the pump. WOOPS! More like BIG WOOPS!
So he came home last night and there was NO MORE water in the pool. Yes. There's like a small little puddle in the deep end. Sounds great considering it's winter time, but not so great cause that's a whole hellofalot of water. I seriously am soooo sad about it. Can you imagine our next water bill! Oh mun! So I find out today it's not too bad, it'll be like 300 or something, but that's just a scary thought!
So I know we have to put water in the pool very soon. More like tomorrow, cause since the pool is made to have weight of the water in it...it would be smart to put the water in asap then later. I guess if you wait long enough, the concrete can crack and the pool can surge up. Not another headache I'd like to have. But yea, I felt really bad cause I know the water went to our neighbors side. I guess they tried knocking on the door around 5:30 and of course we got in about 7:00. (sigh) And they didn't have the number to call the shop or Anthony's cell phone. Well, just another expense to deal with. We went from just replacing the filters which would be $60 bucks a piece, and there's four. So that's $240.00. Now the filters plus I'm hoping only $300.00 worth of water! Ugh! But I'd rather cough out $600 bucks to take care of the problem, then a thousand plus. I wouldn't know what to do if that happened.

No comments: