Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Cards

So I made 160 Thanksgiving cards, to most of our customers. Why thanksgiving cards?? Well, everyone expects a Xmas card, but not a Thanksgiving card from your Auto Repair Shop. Soo...I hand made all of them. Yes. And I re-did the ones that I asked for help on, cause they weren't cut right. I had Tuan help me cut like 50 one night. He was sooo tired. Thanks Bubb! That's why I love him.
So, Tuan made some calls today to follow up on customers, and he was thanked for the Thanksgiving cards. That made me feel really great about making them. For Xmas I'm just ordering cards from IDEA. I figured, thanksgiving cards are worth hand making, but Xmas cards are much easier to order since they come in bulk.
Thank you to all our clients who have made our shop successful thus far!

No comments: