Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Winter Season is here

Last night AJ had a slight fever, which sucked cause he woke up a few times in the middle of the night. The first time, he woke up to tell me he was cold, and then the second time he was telling me he was hot. He woke up another time making sure I was hugging him. Cute, I know..but not when you're sleepy.

So all day today, I was pretty much home. I gave him his meds this morning, and he was just out of it. I was trying to encourage him to just sleep it off. Its good he slept from 1 until about 4. I was sleepy too, so I took a nap with him. I wanted to start putting things away in the house, but I have to finish doing the laundry from this past weekend. Speaking of which I gotta run to the store, either Wal-mart tonight or tomorrow to get some more laundry detergent.
Anyways, so I know winter is here, cause AJ getting a fever, and I feel like I'm getting a slight cold. It gets really cold in the morning and warm in the afternoon. I can't even believe that Thanksgiving is like next week!! Then it'll be Xmas then Welcome 2008. Well, gotta get ready for the holidays. This is the only year that I'm NOT prepared for it.

No comments: