Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Returning from vacation

Ok so we went. We went to Disneyland on Saturday and then we also ended up going to Universal on Sunday. I didn't think we were going to go to Universal cause of funds, but I guess Lisa bought tickets online, she just had to print them...and they were cheaper..plus we have a season's pass for next year. That's pretty cool. I have to read into see if it's usable in FL if we really go next year.

So here's a break down:

We left Elk Grove around 8:30 in the evening. Got some Starbucks and arrived in Anaheim at about 2:45 AM. Not bad.
Anthony drove first then I drove for a little bit, then he drove the rest of the way there. The drive wasn't so bad. I was wide awake since I had some starbucks.

Disneyland:
It wasn't as crowded as last year. We went last year on Nov 18th. This year, the Xmas tree wasnt up yet, but it seems as most of the decor is already up. We pretty much went on the same things except, Bubba, Glo and I went on Adventure Island and I got to take a picture w/ Jack Sparrow. (pictures to come soon) I felt really bad cause I know Katie has been wanting to see him and this is the 2nd year which she missed him. She was on a ride so we took advantage to killing time by walking around.
AJ was still scared of the characters which I should have expected. We got to ride some rides w/ him. He freaked out when we went on the carousel. SOO embarrasing. He was kicking and screaming and was just afraid for his life. But we didn't take that many pictures this year. I think I'm going to put the pictures taken in a scrapbook. I wasn't in that many pictures cause I was the photographer. I guess that's what happens when you take a good amount of the pictures.
Well, I'll discuss more later. It's dinner time.

No comments: