Friday, November 09, 2007

Excited?

I'm am soo not looking forward for this weekend. I really don't want to go anymore. But I guess we're still going. What sucks is that we sooo don't have money to go. It's much more exciting when you go out of town and have a sufficient amount of money. Not like a whole lot, but you know enought to just go and spend some extra money other then the hotel, food, gas, etc.

I guess Lisa's going to help us, but that's just another expense along the line to add. I don't know. Ugh.

I mean I feel bad, cause we can't cancel the rental car, the hotel etc. But I don't think I'll have as much fun as I think.



Well, the only thing I've been really excited about is walking. Janet (our old neighbor) and I are walking 3 miles every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We have the other days off, but I'm aiming to run the Mondays and Wednesdays. We did it all this week, so more to do next week.

I'm still aiming for my goal of 30lbs so we'll see what happens. I've been really good about my food intake too. I'm trying to watch what I eat, and I'm trying to have vegetables daily. Which I know is hard, but I've actually been craving for them.

No comments: