Monday, October 08, 2007

Motherhood Club

We had a gathering this past weekend for mine and AJ's bday. And there was so many lil kids. TOO cute! Everyone's baby isn't so baby anymore, they're all mobile and walking everywere.

It's great to see all our kids grow up together and just play with one another. We're all in the motherhood club. Corny I know, but I'm glad we get to hang out and see our kids grow up. See there's not only AJ's cousins but AJ now has friends haha. Its cool to see him play with Nathan and run around all over the place. In the beginning, AJ and Nathan were up at the stairs and just yelling to get attention. I know that may sound annoying but it was pretty funny that they were being silly.

I know we'll have so many more gatherings to come, and it's always great to have everyone make it. Wheter it be at our house and/or our friends. I know who AJ and any other kids we may have will grow up with.

No comments: