Sunday, October 28, 2007

Show Me The Money

So I attended a seminar in Newark this past Wednesday and Thursday and it was held by Kelly Bennett. I loved it! It was so informative, and he's such a great speaker. All the info discussed totally made me think about things that need to change slightly about the shop. Think Gross Profit!!
There's three ways to run a business: Hobby, Charity or a Business.
So I'm looking forward to attending more seminars held by WorldPac. It's soo worth it. I need to also purchase a dvd called Trombone Player Wanted. Another speaker by the name of Marc Buckingham discusses the importance on how we should focus on our strengths. I can go on and on about the whole seminar, but it was very much well worth it.

The only thing that sucked was the commute! Oh my goodness! It took me 2.5 hrs from Pinole to get to Newark. Seriously!! I'm sooo glad I don't have to deal w/ that daily. That would kill me! I calculated, I was on the road for a total of 8 hours for two days getting to the seminar and back home. I'm glad we don't have a commute here.

No comments: