Thursday, October 11, 2007

Way to early

I'm sooooo sleepy. I have a training orientation over the phone for our new merchant services at 6AM. This is so early I know. But I prefer to do it early than later. Plus, it's Thursday and I have a lot of running around to do later. It's AJ's appt w/ Martha at 11:30, and I'm hoping Alisha got my message to do his appt at 1:30. So we shall see. But I know I'm probably going to be leaving right after the training, and trying to go back to sleep.

Well, I also have to book my room for a seminar coming up in two weeks at Marriot in Newark. I have a business seminar that's being held thru WorldPac, and I may have to commute that morning. I have to see. Considering I'm really tired now, I may just drive out there the night before. But that's on the 24th, so I don't know how I'll be feeling then.

Well, I've got 5 more minutes. Gotta get to work. (Where's the snooze button).

No comments: