Friday, June 13, 2008

30 Weeks and 3 Days

Man, I've come a long way!!! I had my appointment today and so far so good, just have to get a refill on some prescriptions for my asthma. What sucked today though is I had two nose bleeds. Ugh! I think this weather is getting to me. But so far the pregnancy is going okay. Even though I'm ready to have this baby...well not really but you know. But she's still a girl! So we really need to figure out what to name her. So it's down to three names:
Lauren Paige
Leann Rae
Brianna Mae

I don't know which we'll chose. It's so funny we're so stuck on what to name her, and I want to give her her name already but just haven't come to an agreement yet. Well, I have ten more weeks to finally decide on a name. See, I'm really counting down!

Well, I'm sooo awake right now when I shouldn't be considering I'm covering for Tuan tomorrow cause he's going riding this weekend. Well, I'm uploading songs to his I-pod so he has something to listen to while on his bike. All his old songs got deleted, so I have to create a whole new play list. Ugh. It's all good though. I wouldn't want him to be bored. Well, hopefully I'll be done uploading things in like 20 minutes cause I'm ready to knock out on the bed!

No comments: