Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dealing with stress

Shit happens! And it really does. Whether it's having to do with money, paying bills, losing a job, death in the family, someone ill around you, neighbor quarrels, misunderstandings, an injury occurs, etc. (I can go on and on but I hoping you get my point)

But should we dwell in it. Should we just stress out some more and not do anything about it? Should we drink our stress away? Run away from it? Personally I don't think so. I mean, everyone goes through a bump in the road. Whether it's a big bump, small bump, or just a tumble...it's part of life.

Everyone deals with stress differently. I personally think we have to face our issues whether we like it or not. Because if we don't then it just gets worse and worse. Whether the issue has to do with finances, a loss, a frustration in how things aren't going the way you would like it to..we have to deal with it.

I always believed in taking the next step. The next step that will improve things. Don't sit there and just wait. Find a resolution. Ask for help. Things may not be so perfect right now. But they're never going to be. And that's reality. It may for a few minutes, seconds, but that's a moment in time we cherish. I'm slowly learning that bitching and complaining won't get me anywhere. Others who don't realize it will sometime in their life. Things will work out. Have faith, and they'll almost be better then we expect it.

Staying positive is always good. Crying about things is nothing bad. It's life.

No comments: