Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pregnancy-3rd Trimester

So I haven't been pregnant this long, and I'm starting to get the feeling like I liked being pregnant for only 6 months, except without all the stress and worry. (I wish!)



I have been sooo hot lately..and I mean, it feels like my body temperature is like 3 times hotter than the weather outside. Ugh, and this wind is soo not helping. It's not only getting me annoyed but creating all kinds of fires here in sac county!

Well, I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions lately. A little scary, and painful at the same time. But they're so far apart that I can't really do much but let them go by. I had my appointment today for another ultrasound and everything looks good so far. She's 3 Lbs and my due date has changed from August 29th to August 28th. I'm aiming to be pregnant that long, but oh mun...I feel like I'm ready.

I soooo need to upload pics I know. Will do soon. Till next time.

No comments: