Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks Amy!!!!

Well, yesterday Amy (who is one of our customers) called me and asked if I'd be in. She actually called me about a month ago to ask if I wanted some hand me downs for the baby. I said sure. So I was expecting just a bag, or maybe a small box. You know, not hella clothes.

Anyways, she called me yesterday and asked if I was going to be in. I was actually only planning to be in the office until about noon cause I've been so out of it. Plus I have this cramp on my leg that won't seem to go away. (The ones you only get when you're pregnant) Ugh! And I stuck around pretty much all day. She came by and brought like five 13 gallon trash bags full of clothes! OMG! I was soo excited and just in shock all at the same time. She had clothes from like NB to 12-18 months. SO I literally don't have to go shopping for this baby!

There were hella clothes. And really cute ones too. She really took care of these clothes. I mean, no stains (well duh, of course why would you give away a shirt with a stain) but you know what I mean...Like there were whites in there that looked like they were brand new. In fact, there were some that still had the tag on them. They also varied from different brands. Clothes from Old Navy, Gap, Gymboree, Children's Place, Guess, Osh Kosh, Carters etc.

What was actually really exciting for me was that I got to pick out the clothes. I had so much fun! I went through them twice too. I went through the ones I liked here at the shop. Took the ones I liked home and went through them again. So now I only have two bags to give back to her. And she even gave me boxes if they would match my "nursery". We don't really have a nursery planned out for her, but I do still plan on buying the bassinet which allows me to put the baskets underneath to hold papers, wipes, etc. Totally got hooked up! Thanks sooooo much Amy!

I'm just really thankful for actually having the chance to get hand me downs. I don't want to ask Lisa, cause if she decides to give me some than that's cool. If not, than that's cool too. I'm just glad I was able to get some from someone else. What's crazy is that Amy's just our customer.

Oh, and Amy's having her 4th (yes I said 4th)..baby this Wednesday. She's also having a girl, but I guess she has so many girls clothes that she needed to get rid of a lot of the other ones she had.
Once again, Thanks AMY!!!!

No comments: