Monday, June 02, 2008

Best Baby Shower ever!

THANKS SOOOO MUCH TO JOCELYN & OLIVER...I got my very first baby shower! Well, as for those who don't know I didn't get to have one with AJ cause he just decided to come out early!

The shower was this weekend, and there was just enough people to play games, and great food. I had so much fun! I was so excited Saturday morning that I woke up like at 5:45 AM. OMG..hella excited! I was excited to actually have people play games and eat and get gifts. My cake turned out really nice. I liked it. I mean it was different, the toping was thick cause it was fondante ( I think I spelled that right) and the cake isn't to sweet. Well, I need to upload my pics soon. I have no internet at home right now cause COMCAST sucks! I guess we're all of a sudden in the red zone and we're not getting any service. UGh.
Anyways, Thanks again Joce and Oliver! You guys are the best!

No comments: