Tuesday, August 26, 2008

AJ's back to school

Today AJ went back to school! He was soo excited this morning. I'm glad I didn't wake up to late. We got home late from picking him up from grandma and grandpas house in Fairfield..so I thought I would wake up way after the alarm.

Well, he looked soo cute with his back pack and his outfit. Grandma and grandpa bought him a Dickies back pack and it's just his size! I gotta upload the pics later on tonight. When we got to school he was soo excited to see Ms. Iris. He had her as his teacher/speech therapist last year, but the biggest difference is he's now in a classroom with 4 other students. 3 boys and 1 girl.
It's pretty cool how this preps him for preschool. They're going to learn to get in line and walk into the classroom. As well as raising their hands to ask a question to having homework.

He already has homework today! And a project! Talk about putting the child (the parent haha) to work!

No comments: