Monday, August 11, 2008

Hotslings

I got a hotsling for my baby shower and I love it!!! It's like the best invention ever. I wish I had one for AJ. I started using it when Leanna had her first dr appt about two weeks ago. I had to take her in to recheck her billie ruben level...and I was a little nervous of using it since I've never had one and/or used one before. Since then I've used it ever since. I love how I can use both my hands without having to worry so much about her falling out. Don't get me wrong I still get nervous but it's just cause it's so comfortable that I get a lil peranoid.

Well, if anything I'm already looking for another one to interchange with. I know (just a reason to shop) but seriously...it's well worth it! I do totally recommend Hotslings to any expectant/new mom! What's cool about it too is that if you register at Target you can get it Target! It's inexpensive and it's totally stylish! Just as they've advertise it!

Now I'm just debating on which one to get next..there's a red one from the Target.com with flowers for $39.99, but there's items on sale from Hotslings for $24.00..decisions decisions :)

No comments: