Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Midnight Olympics

So last week I was able to watch something on TV while I was up feeding Leanna. Now there's nothing on TV really anymore. It kinda sucks, I think I'm having olympic withdrawals..haha.
Now the only things to watch it seems are Roseanne, infomercials, and if I get lucky something good on HBO.

This morning I got up around 4ish and started watching the news. I think I might join the 4:30AM club on News 31 haha. They just recently started airing at 4:30 in the morning like two weeks ago. I use to hate watching them cause they weren't very news like...then Anthony started watching them and I got stuck watching them in the morning. They're ghetto and fun at times, but I guess that's what makes them interesting to watch. Oh well, it's either the news or nothing..

No comments: