Wednesday, August 06, 2008

2 Kids

2 Kids...is all I have to say. Anyone with two kids will totally understand how tiring it is to have two kids around. I guess it won't be to bad if one is like eight and the other is a newborn. Just cause the eight year old can help you do things.

I mean, AJ helps me somewhat, but he's still learning how to do things himself. He can't exactly bottle feed his sister if I asked him to. Haha. If he did that would be scary!

Well, I am soo sleep deprived I just have to laugh it off. I have Leanna on a schedule and I've been sticking to it. I actually changed her hours a little bit. She was feeding between 2, 5, 8 and 11 round the clock. Now she's at 1, 4, 7, and 10. It's easier that she's on the new schedule cause Tuan can wake up to feed her before he goes to work and feeds her when he gets home for me to take a break.

It's weird they say to sleep when the baby sleeps, and I really can't seem to do that. I mean if I'm to the point where I'm going to pass out then I'll take a nap when they're both sleeping. But if I know I can get some things done around the house whether it's to take a shower, eat or pick up some toys I'll do it.

In addition, these kids have to be taken everywhere with me. I mean it is my responsibility. But I can't wait to just be able to go and get a pedicure without the two kids. I know that sounds selfish, but hey it's something I have to look forward to. (Hopefully by this weekend)
Sigh. The joys of motherhood...

No comments: