Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend...

Saturday:

I went to work back at the shop. Yup...crazy I know. But you gotta do what you gotta do..Tuan said he needed me there so, I went in thinking I would only be there for a few hours and ended up being there all day! Thanks Glo for watching the kids. I was so sleep deprived that I was seriously running on fumes! I was there but my brain was elsewhere.
Later in the evening, Tuan went to pick up a van from El Dorado Hills..and Joce and O came over. I ordered the fight and we hung out for a lil bit. Thanks Joce and O for dinner! We had mexican food, and I now have a new thing to order from the mexican restuarant across the freeway. She ordered me a super quesadilla. Yumm!!

Sunday:

Went to church. Had Hometown Buffet, since the kids wanted it. Mainly Angelique...that's like her favorite place to eat forreal! And then went home thinking I would do some things around the house and ended up just milkin it! We all (except Ate, Katie, and Belles) fell asleep! Watched the olympics and Edward Scissorhands and fell asleep! Then Jen came over to visit to see me and the baby. Thanks Jen for the blanket, bibs, and washclothes. Things I totally need! Well, not me persay but..Leanna..

Well that was my weekend. Boring I know. I'm hoping I can get things done this week, whether it's my scrapbook, house work, organizing, etc.

1 comment:

Rizzi said...

awww.. hi lanie!

hope things are well with you and the kiddies! me? nope, no kids yet :)