Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Non-stop work

What a day! It was busy enough at the shop. We had a walk in today, oil change. And the rest just waiting on parts. But what totally sucked today was the dogs got over the fence. And not with the neighbor who we've had problems with already, but the fence where the indians are. uggh! To think that I can just go home after being at the shop and not have to worry about anything else but dinner. WRONG! So we get a call from DJ saying the dogs jumped the fence..but thank godness he was able to get them back into the garage. Aibo jumped into a guys car who lives down the street. I had to go over and personally apologize. What was nice about it was that he was cool about it cause they have a dog to.
I felt kinda stupid cause when I rang the doorbell, I said "sorry to bother you" and they thought I was solicitating. And then had to explain that I was trying to apologize for my dog. They said it was okay, they were just being dogs.
And then I had to freakin clean up the back yard. So we picked up most of the leaves that were on the side where they broke the fence and the other side where I was suppose to gather all the leaves together. Tuan put up the child proof gate around the pool. And now the dogs are in the crate being punished.
So we had such a late dinner. I'm sooo tired! Man talk about non-stop work. From doing paperwork, accounting, setting up for the grand opening, to trouble with the dogs!

Well, speaking of which I have so many lil projects to do for the grand opening. I found the bounce house for the event and ordered the pens. They're local so I'm glad I was able to find something fast. It's $240 for 500 pens, which pretty much cost the same as other pens if we were to order it outside of CA. They wouldn't have made our deadline though, plus the cost of shipping!
And my other project which I'm aiming to finish by the end of this week are the pictures of three cars that Tuan's worked on and a comment from those customers. I have to purchase frames by the end of this week and print everything out I want to say no later then Sunday. So many things to do! Staying busy busy busy...

No comments: