Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tuan's Bday Bash

It was crazy!! We all had a great time. It was so great to have everyone come. And there are so many kids now. Pretty much all the kids went swimming. Jonathan was crying, I think the water was probably to cold for him. And I can't wait to post the videos of the guys doing there stunts! haha... It was way to funny.
So that was our weekend. I was up hella late on Saturday cleaning, I figured clean up then and not have to worry about it the next day. Which it was really nice to wake up and only have to worry about the dishes from breakfast.
Couple of folks slept over. The guys had a new thing called "Antiquing" It dealt with whomever fell asleep first had baby powder on their faces. IT was great. DJ got "antiqued" first. Then almost all the guys did except Jason and Alonzo.
Anyways, I'll be posting the pictures up shortly. Probably tonight and/or tomorrow I'll be uploading them. So till next time!

No comments: