Friday, February 22, 2008

The Best Husband EVER

SO I was soo craving for Sbarro's pizza last night, and Anthony was still working at the shop late. I didn't get a chance to prepare for dinner, so I asked him for pizza. Well specifically Sbarro's pizza, which is all the way at Arden Faire Mall. I know hella far.

But he went and got some for me. I felt bad enough before with AJ when I was craving an eggroll from Jack in the Box, and that was local. But he really went all the way to Arden to get me the pizza that was left. He called me and said that he would try to make it to the mall before they closed, but I told him it's okay I'll just cook something real quick. But he really went.
So I got a combo pizza w/ sausage, pepperoni, mushroom and onion...and another slice which was AJ's on the most part sausage and pepperoni. Yum!

Now that deserves a BEST HUSBAND EVER award!

No comments: