Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Re-cap of the Weekend

Friday:
We had some great grub at the Ong Household! Thanks to Joce!! She cooked some steak and some garlic butter shrimp. Oh mun! That was sooo yummy. Especially the steak. We haven't seen them in a few weeks and it seemed longer than that. It's always nice to hang out and let the kids play while Joce and I talk. Haha..just every now and then make sure they're not fighting. Well, next round of Friday or Saturday night dinner will be at our house. I have to take advantage of the coupon from Omaha Steak before it expires. $59.99 for hella meat, some seafood and a cutlery set! Maybe this weekend, hmmm..

Saturday:
It was Jason's gathering so we closed up early and went out to the city. We left hella late. I almost didn't go because I left my wallet and Anthony was all mad that we were running late. But we ended up going still. We were suppose to go to Alvin's parents house for his surprise party, but didn't get to go cause we got there so late.
It was nice to hang out and just chit chat and laugh. I agreed that Anthony can do the drinking and I'll be DD. We hung out at Houlihans in South San Fran w/ Michelle, Christy came thru, John and Vanessa, and of course Jason. We were suppose to go the club, but we couldn't of course cause of Vanessa, I mean, I could have gone, but it was kind of nice to sit and laugh.
We got home at 4 AM, talk about late! Well, also considering the 2 hour drive home.

Sunday:
Super Bowl..yay my team won! I wanted the Giants to win and they did. We had some grub though. I wanted some ribs, so got some for like 1.27 a lb at Food co, some cornbread, potatoe salad, and Ate wanted some Crab so Anthony cooked that for her. It was nice to just be home and not do anything but cook on Sunday. Yay Go Giants!
My parents ruined the evening, but that will be another blog.

No comments: