Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Several Roles

I noticed I haven't really had time for myself and I've just been swamped with everything from home to the shop. I was telling one of our clients that I play way to many roles in Anthony's life. I felt really bad today though cause AJ's sick and I was still at the shop trying to finish up.
Well, I was thinking of how many roles I really seem to play lately...Wife, Mother (to AJ and three dogs), Housewife, Office Manager, Admin Assistant, part Business owner, Bookeeper, hmm I think there's more but for some reason I can't seem to pin point it.
I totally don't mind it though. I totally see it as well worth it in the end.

Lately, it's been so hectic that I can barely sit down and enjoy my lunch. I've seem to be running erands like crazy wheter it's going to the bank, going to the store to grab something to eat, grabbing parts, grabbing something for the office etc.

To be continued...AJ's in need of laying down near me.

No comments: