Monday, February 05, 2007

it's official

Today we announce Fermina and Alvin Adapon!! So it's official, Ning is now in the married club!
Yup, this morning they got married civilly and then now comes the planning of the real wedding. The whole reception and getting remarried in front of the whole family. Congratulations!

Weekend-

Sat: Event J
We were late for reservations, but we left earlier then planned. I mean we did come from Elk Grove, and had to drop off AJ to my moms. I was a lil irritated cause I felt like I heard it the whole time from Jo..uggh! I swear, people work on the weekends out here in the valley. and there is such thing called traffic. But dinner at La Barca was good. Then the only ones from dinner that ended up at the club is me, Bubba, Jason, Ay and Anne. We went to Club Roe whihc is done the street from NV. We made Anne stay out the whole time. Good times :) . Didn't have to much to drink, just enough to be tipsy. Jason's cousins were there and we danced a lil and it was a good vibe. OMG! guess who I saw there, I saw Olivia from High School. It was nice to see her. We're planning on having lunch or something.
After the club we to lucky chances, had some grub and slept over at Ay Ay's in Pinole.

Sun: Super Bowl XLI (I finally figured out that it meant 41, 50-10+1)
I really didn't feel like going cause I wanted to pick AJ up. But we went and they had a lot of food. I was pretty tired. Same folks were there Jo's coworkers and us and Lisa and the kids came after we did. Just ate watched the game and then hung out for a lil bit. We left before the game was over cause we still had to get AJ and the drive to Elk Grove. Then we came home watched Milan (some filipino movie from my parents house) and just knocked out.

So that was our weekend. Hopefully everyone had a good one! Pictures to come soon from Jason's Bday.

No comments: