Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Taxes

okay so I sooooo HAVE TO gather everything for taxes tomorrow so we can submit them. i'm laggin arggh! its been so hectic, its insane! busy at work, tired from work, and just things to do at home.

That's what's on my TO DO list tomorrow. Yesterday was All Hands On Deck, cause I guess now we're one whole NBBC. We have another call center which is at Shoreview, MN and their numbers yesterday were horrible, so we have to pick up the slack for them. It totally sucks.
I'm hoping today won't be to bad.

Well, tomorrow is Thursday and AJ has his two appointments, I have to remember to make sure he'll be fully awake for them and that we don't wake up to early. Cause if we wake up really early then he'll be knocked out when Martha gets here. Oh, and Jen and her hubby and baby are supposedly coming over for dinner at Lisa's house tomorrow. I'll know for sure tonight, or tomorrow. I haven't heard from them so we'll see. Well gotta check and make sure I have everything prepared for what to look for and who to call to get all the paperwork tomorrow. Oh my and I have a Dr appt!! Hectic I tell you!

No comments: